As the Disciples of Christ, we believe:
- The Bible is a guide for Christian living and faith.
- God is revealed in many ways, primarily to Christians in the form of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, our personal Lord and Savior.
- Unity of all Christians in love of Christ.
- Inclusive Ministry in the life and work of the Church.
- All members are "ministers."
- Baptism by immersion (and acceptance of those who have been baptized in another church).
- The Lord's Supper (Communion), which we celebrate each Sunday as Christ commanded. All who believe in Christ are welcome to His table.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call: 903-729-5440
What does it mean to be a disciple?
"We are disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As part of the one body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord's tablet as God has welcomed us..
Disciples of Christ Statement of Identity.